Welcome


Welcome on the best destination for all Disney stuff and downloads! I will put a lot of stuff about Hannah Montana / Miley Cyrus and High School Musical (Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens) but also a little bit of Camp Rock (including the Jonas Brothers) and the Cheetah Girls. I will post some Disney TV shows also (Hannah Montana, Zack & Cody).
If you have a special request about Disney (like the Lion King soundtrack or something like that) just ask it in the Chat Box in the right column.


If you want to use my songs/links/videos/texts or anything in this blog, please ask me and credit me wherever you post it. But I know that some of you will not ask me, so at least PLEASE CREDIT MY BLOG!

So have fun and enjoy all my stuff!

PS: I speak french so please don't bach me in the comments I do my best!

Software


You may have to use this software to download a file.

Download WinRar

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert (2D Movie)

Here is the 2D version of the Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Concert. You can watch the songs here, just click on the title. It's the version which premiered in Disney Asia last month. The movie was sped up by 2-3 minutes make it 72 minutes instead of 75. The voices came out high pitched and distortioned.

WE GOT THE PARTY (INTRO)

ROCK STAR

LIFE'S WHAT YOU MAKE IT

JUST LIKE YOU

NOBODY'S PERFECT

I GOT NERVE

WE GOT THE PARTY

WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES

YEAR 3000

START ALL OVER

SEE YOU AGAIN

LET'S DANCE

I MISS YOU

G.N.O

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

WE GOT THE PARTY (EXIT JAM)

IF WE WERE A MOVIE



2 comments:

unknown said...

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

link are not working please can you re-upload it.

thank you

merry X-mas & happy new year

Unknown said...

i love all Disney shows but i love toWatch Hannah Montana the most as i am a huge fan of Miley and love her voice.